VISA® Business Debit Card
Making purchases just became simpler with an ANB VISA® Business Debit Card.
- Free with any ANB Business Checking account
- Convenient and widely accepted
- Easily track and monitor your purchases
- Safe to use with EMV chip technology
- Includes card security controls through CardValet®
- Access any of the 33,000 surcharge-free ATMs through the MoneyPass® network! To find a MoneyPass® ATM, click here. Or download the MoneyPass® Locator App.
For Your Protection
Security controls for your Debit Card – Control where, when, and how your debit card is used with the CardValet® app on your smartphone.
Receive fraud alerts
Your ANB Bank Debit Card is protected by a fraud detection service that helps prevent potential fraudulent use of your card. This round-the-clock service protection on your card identifies uncharacteristic activity on your account. If a transaction is flagged as suspicious, you will receive a phone call from ANB inquiring about the transaction and asking you to confirm the validity of the recent transaction.
- Please make sure your current contact information is on file with us, including your home and cell phone number, in case we need to contact you.
- If you are planning to travel, please contact your branch before you leave to help ensure the transactions you make while traveling are noted, so there isn’t a restriction placed on your card.
Add Extra Online Security
Setting up Verified by Visa® adds an extra layer of security each time your Visa® Debit Card is presented to make an online purchase at participating merchants. This free service will set up an extra password to be entered during an online transaction, helping to prevent unauthorized use.
Please note: if you have previously setup Verified by Visa® for your ANB Bank Debit Card prior to June 5, 2017, you will need to re-enroll.
Your ANB Bank Debit Card is protected by a service that helps prevent potential fraudulent use of your card. This service is included with your card and has round-the-clock protection against fraud.
- If a transaction is flagged as suspicious: You will receive a phone call from ANB asking about the transaction and asking for your response.
Visa®’s Business Partner Advantage saves Small Businesses money when using your card at select merchants. For more information, visit visa.com/partneradvantage.